frequently asked Questions
regarding your stay at the hotel
Can you suggest more unusual places to visit in Paris?
Yes. In order to change a bit from the Eiffel Tower, the Champs-Élysées, etc., we can advise you on original ideas for visiting Paris (less popular districts, exhibitions, small museums, etc.).
Can you make reservations for tours, tours etc. ?
Yes. The reception can book Tours of Paris by coach or minibus, as well as excursions outside Paris (Versailles, Giverny, Châteaux de la Loire, etc.).
Does the hotel offer a concierge service?
Yes. The reception will be happy to take care of your reservations for restaurants, shows, river boats, etc.
Does the hotel have a business center?
Yes. A computer is at your disposal in the hotel bar, with the possibility of printing your boarding passes.
Does the hotel offer a luggage storage service?
Yes. You can leave your luggage at the reception in case you arrive earlier or leave later than expected. Luggage storage service is free
Does the hotel offer breakfast options?
Yes. Three formulas are available buffet and room service.
- The Energy formula, which is served from 7 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., consists of freshly squeezed orange juice or organic apple juice, a fresh fruit salad, espresso coffee, tea, hot chocolate, a baguette and fresh pastries, cheeses, yoghurts, eggs and cereals.
- The Express formula is available from 6 a.m. to 12 p.m. and consists of freshly squeezed orange juice/organic apple juice, an espresso, a tea/hot chocolate and a croissant.
- The Continental formula, served in your room, is offered between 7 a.m. and 11 a.m. It consists of a fresh orange juice / organic apple juice, a fresh fruit salad, an espresso, a tea, a hot chocolate, a baguette, pastries and cheeses.
How to get to the hotel by metro?
To reach the hotel by metro, please find the nearest metro stations below:
- Saint-Placide (line 4), just opposite the hotel.
- Rennes (line 12) 200 meters from the hotel.
- Montparnasse (lines 6 and 13) 500 meters from the hotel.
- Direct access from Gare du Nord, Gare de l’Est and Gare Saint-Lazare.
How to get to the hotel by bus?
Several bus lines pass near the hotel:
- Line 95 (Louvre, Opéra, Montmartre) which stops in front of the hotel.
- Line 94 (Concorde, Gare Saint-Lazare).
- Line 96 (Saint-Michel, Notre-Dame, Sainte-Chapelle, Marais, Place des Vosges).
- Line 82 (Eiffel Tower).
- Line 92 (Champs-Élysées).
How to get to the hotel by R.E.R.?
If you are coming from Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport or Orly Airport, you can take the R.E.R. and stop at Luxembourg station, then continue on foot for about 15 minutes.
Otherwise to Chatelet-les-Halles or Denfert-Rochereau and take metro line 4 (stop: Saint-Placide station which is just opposite the hotel).
Is there parking near the hotel?
Yes, a public car park is located 100 meters from the hotel (155 rue de Rennes).
Does the hotel offer a shuttle service?
Yes to go to the Airport, you must contact the reception before your departure for the reservation.
Is there a way to predict the local weather?
Yes. The hotel has a barometer that you can consult at reception.
Are there gyms near the hotel?
Yes. The CMG Sports Club is located 100 meters from the hotel.
Are there any shops near the hotel?
Yes. Several large brands are grouped together in the rue de Rennes. In addition, the LE BON MARCHÉ department store is 200 meters from the hotel.
Where can markets be found?
The Raspail market, located 100 meters from the hotel, is open every Tuesday and Friday and offers organic products every Sunday.
Where can you find movie theaters?
Several types of cinemas are available in Montparnasse (5 minutes on foot).
Are there any theaters near the hotel?
Yes. You will find theaters around Montparnasse: Théâtre Montparnasse, Théâtre de la Gaîté, Théâtre du Vieux-Colombier, Théâtre Le Lucernaire.
What are the ideal places to go for walks in the surrounding area?
You can go for walks and spend relaxing moments in places not far from the hotel: the Luxembourg Gardens, Place Saint-Sulpice, Place Saint-Germain, Place de la Cathédrale de Notre Dame…
What are the museums to visit in the neighborhood?
You can visit several museums around the hotel. The center of Paris brings together prestigious museums which open their doors to the public: Musée d’Orsay, Musée du Luxembourg, Musée La Croix (Painting), Musée Rodin, Musée Zadkine (Sculpture), Musée de la Monnaie, Musée Fondation Cartier. On the first Sunday of the month, admission is free in most museums. On the other hand, it will be necessary to be very early.
What are the recommended restaurants around the hotel?
All around the hotel, you won’t be short of choices to spoil your taste buds in many restaurants, but we have selected the best in the area for you. Find the names, addresses and telephone numbers of these restaurants below:
- LE QUINSOU, 33 Rue de l’Abbé Grégoire, 01 42 22 66 09
- ANIMA, 78 rue du Cherche-Midi, 01 40 47 90 41
- ANICIA, 97 rue du Cherche-Midi, 01 43 35 41 50
- THE TROQUET CANTEEN, 79 Rue du Cherche-Midi, 043 27 70 06
- LES GARCONS, 83 rue du Cherche Midi, 01 45 49 08 59
- LE PETIT VERDOT, 75 rue du Cherche Midi, 01 42 22 38 27
- PIZZA DI GIO, 48 Rue du Cherche-Midi, 01 45 48 10 08
- LA LANCETTA, 72 rue du Cherche Midi, 01 42 22 46 64
- AT MARCEL, 7 rue de Stanislas, 01 45 48 29 94
- MUSTACHE, 3 rue Sainte-Beuve, 01 42 22 56 65
- BLUEBERRY (Japanese), 6 rue du Sabot, 01 42 22 21 56