Frequently asked questions
about your stay at the hotel
Yes. To make a change from the Eiffel Tower, Champs Elysées and so on we can suggest less popular areas of Paris, small museums, expositions and galleries
Yes. The Reception can book tours of Paris by coach or minibus, as well as excursions outside Paris (Versailles, Giverny, the Loire Castles, etc.).
Yes. The reception will be happy to make your reservations for restaurants, shows, sightseeing boats, etc.
Yes. A computer is available in the hotel bar, with a possibility to print your boarding passes.
Does the hotel offer a baggage check service for guests arriving before check-in time and/or departing after check-out time?
Yes. You can leave your baggage at Reception in case you arrive earlier or leave later than expected. The baggage check service is free.
Yes. Three breakfast buffet and room service are available.
- The Energy formula served from 7am to 10:30am consists of freshly pressed orange juice or organic apple juice, fresh fruit salad, espresso coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh bread and pastries, cheese, yoghurts, eggs and cereals.
- The Express formula is available from 6am to 12:00am and consists of freshly pressed orange juice/Organic apple juice, espresso, tea/hot chocolate and croissant.
- The Continental formula, served in your room, is available between 7am to 11am. It consists of fresh orange juice/Organic apple juice, fresh fruit salad, espresso, tea, hot chocolate, fresh bread and pastries and cheese.
To reach the hotel by metro, please find below the closest subway stations :
- Saint-Placide (line 4), right in front of the hotel.
- Rennes (Line 12) 200 meters from the hotel.
- Montparnasse (Lines 6 and 13) 500 meters from the hotel.
- Direct access from the Gare du Nord, Gare de l’Est and Gare Saint-Lazare.
Several bus lines pass close to the hotel :
- Line 95 (Louvre, Opera, Montmartre) which stops right in front of the hotel.
- Line 94 (Concorde, Saint-Lazare train station).
- Line 96 (Saint-Michel, Notre-Dame, Sainte-Chapelle, Marais, Place des Vosges).
- Line 39 (Gare du Nord)
- Line 82 (Eiffel Tower).
- Line 92 (Champs-Élysées).
If you come from the Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle Airport or the Orly Airport, you can take the R.E.R. and stop at the Luxembourg station, then continue walking for about 15 minutes.
Otherwise go to Chatelet-les-Halles or Denfert-Rochereau and take metro line 4 (stop: Saint-Placide station which is right in front of the hotel).
Yes. A public parking is located 100 meters away from the hotel (155 rue de Rennes).
Yes. To travel to or from the airport, you must inquire at the Reception desk two days before your departure for booking. The rate is 36 euros for 2 persons.
Yes. The Open Tour includes a stop at the Boulevard Montparnasse, 300 meters from the hotel.
Yes. The hotel has a barometer that you can use at the Reception.
Yes. The CMG Sports Club is located 100 meters from the hotel.
Yes. Several major retailers are gathered in Rue de Rennes. Moreover, the LE BON MARCHÉ department store is 200 meters from the hotel.
The Raspail market is within 100 meters away from the hotel and is open every Tuesday and Friday, providing organic products every Sunday.cts every Sunday.
Many cinemas are available at Montparnasse (5-minute walk from the hotel).
Yes. There are theatres around Montparnasse: Théâtre Montparnasse, Théâtre de la Gaîté, Théâtre du Vieux-Colombier, Théâtre Le Lucernaire.
You can stroll and spend relaxing moments in places that are not far from the hotel: the Jardin du Luxembourg, the Place Saint-Sulpice, the Place Saint-Germain, the Notre-Dame Cathedral Place…
You can visit several museums in the vicinity of the hotel. Central Paris includes prestigious museums that open their doors to the public: Musée d’Orsay, Musée du Luxembourg, Musée La Crois (Painting), Musée Rodin, Musée Zadkine (Sculpture), Musée de la Monnaie, Musée Fondation Cartier. On the first Sunday each month, the access is free in most museums. One thing though, you have to come very early in the morning.
All around the hotel, there are endless choices of restaurants where you can satisfy your taste buds, but we have selected here the best of the neighbourhood. Find below the name, address and telephone number of these restaurants:
- LE QUINSOU, 33 Rue de l’Abbé Grégoire, 01 42 22 66 09
- ANIMA, 78 rue du Cherche-Midi, 01 40 47 90 41
- ANICIA, 97 rue du Cherche-Midi, 01 43 35 41 50
- LA CANTINE DU TROQUET, 79 Rue du Cherche-Midi, 043 27 70 06
- LES GARCONS, 83 rue du Cherche Midi, 01 45 49 08 59
- LE PETIT VERDOT, 75 rue du Cherche Midi, 01 42 22 38 27
- PIZZA DI GIO, 48 Rue du Cherche-Midi, 01 45 48 10 08
- LA LANCETTA, 72 rue du Cherche Midi, 01 42 22 46 64
- CHEZ MARCEL, 7 rue de Stanislas, 01 45 48 29 94
- MOUSTACHE, 3 rue Sainte-Beuve, 01 42 22 56 65
- BLUEBERRY (Japonais), 6 rue du Sabot, 01 42 22 21 56